SERE’ DI TOSCANA I.G.T.
- Grapes: Grechetto and Chardonnay
- Possibility of ageing: 1-3 years
- Serving suggestion: A pleasant wine served as an aperitif, perfect with vegetables or fish dishes
ERETICO TOSCANA I.G.T.
- Grapes: Merlot and Sangiovese
- Possibility of aging: 5- 7 years.
- Serving suggestion: Wine for all meal , perfect with first courses with meat sauce, Tuscan salami and seasoned pecorino cheeses.
ROSSO DI MONTEPULCIANO D.O.C.
- Grapes: Sangiovese-Colorino- Mammolo
- Ageing: 6 months in stainless steel vats and 2 months of refinement in bottle.
- Possibility of ageing: 5-7 years
- Serving suggestion: young wine that can be served throughout the meal that finds its balance with appetizers or main courses.
VINO NOBILE DI MONTEPULCIANO D.O.C.G.
- Grapes: Sangiovese- Colorino -Mammolo
- Possibility of ageing: 10 to 15 years.
- Serving suggestion: Aged wine perfectly matchable with important second dishes as the Fiorentina t – bones or seasoned cheeses.
VINO NOBILE DI MONTEPULCIANO D.O.C.G. RISERVA DEI MANDORLI
- Grapes: Sangiovese, Colorino, Mammolo
- Possibility of ageing: 15 to 20 years.
- Serving suggestion: Important wine ideal with structured dishes like wild boar or deer and sesoned cheeses.
VINO NOBILE DI MONTEPULCIANO D.O.C.G. LIPITIRESCO
- Grapes: Sangiovese
- Ageing: 18 months in tonneaux barrels and 12 months of refinement in bottle
- Serving suggestion : The Nobile Lipitiresco is a wine that goes well with rich meat dishes or mature cheese . With the passing of the years Lipitiresco becomes an excellent meditation wine
VINSANTO DI MONTEPULCIANO D.O.C.
- Grapes: Malvasia, Pulcinculo, Trebbiano
- Possibility of aging: 20 – 30 years
- Serving suggestion: excellent dessert wine to serve with the Sienese sweets or cheeses. Excellent paired with the Tuscan pâté
GRAPPA DI NOBILE DI MONTEPULCIANO DEI MANDORLI
- White with use of the Riserva dei Mandorli’s pomace
GRAPPA DI NOBILE DI MONTEPULCIANO LIPITIRESCO
- Amber color, ageing in barriques with use of the Lipitiresco Vino Nobile’s pomace
EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- Collected by hand picking, starting just after the end of the harvest of the grapes ( late October) the olives are pressed with traditional millstones and cold presses.